Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439687 by Michelle Mon May 29, 2023 10:48 am
Veronica Lillo Sirvent <[email protected]>:
Hallo,

Es tut mir leid für meine späte Antwort. Mein Name ist Veronica Lillo Sirvent Ich bin der Besitzer der Wohnung gelegen im
Felix-Dahn-strasse 12 20357 Hamburg.Die Wohnung ist zur Verfügung stehen, ruhig, hat alle Einrichtungen und Nebenkosten: TV, Parkplatz, Wäscherei, Klimaanlage, Highspeed-Internet, Haustiere sind erlaubt.Die monatliche Miete beträgt 600 Euro, wichtig ist auch, dass die Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Internet, digitales Fernsehen) im Preis enthalten sind.Wir können Ihnen mehr Details anbieten, wenn Sie interessiert sind. Für welchen Zeitraum brauchst du? Ich hätte gerne mehrInformationen über dich, wenn es dir nichts ausmacht.
Die Wohnung ist möbliert, renoviert und komplett ausgestattet (Waschmaschine, Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle, Geschirrspüler, Digital-TV, WLAN).
Sie können meine Möbel verwenden, oder Sie können auch Ihre eigenen verwenden, wenn Sie bevorzugen. Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, Ihre zu benutzen, haben Sie Zugang zu einem sehr großen und gut belüfteten Lagerhaus, in das Sie meine Möbel stellen können.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und freuen uns auf eine zukünftige Zusammenarbeit und Freundschaft.

Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Englisch zu sprechen ist viel einfacher für mich.
Freundliche Grüße
Veronica
PS: Ich akzeptiere keine JobCentre.
#

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#440242 by ABACADA Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:31 pm
Hello,

Let me explain how the process works.

First, I need your details:
- Complete name.
- current address.
- Phone number.
- Date on which you would like to move in the apartment.
- Rental period you want to stay.
- Copy of your id document.
- Your email address.

After I receive this information, I will start the transaction with VRBO INC.
VRBO INC will check the rental documents to see if everything is OK and the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
After the documents are signed, they will send you an email notification to let you know that they have the Keys and the papers in their custody.
Along with this notification you will receive the VRBO INC payment details to send them the money for the first rental month + security deposit (1580.00 €) so they can send the envelope with the contract and Keys.?
After you make the payment, you will have to send them the proof of payment to verify the information of payment.
Once the money is received by VRBO INC, they will deliver the envelope to your address.
VRBO INC will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apartment and keep the keys.
After you receive the envelope with documents and keys, you will go and check the apartment and in maximum 3 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apartment or not.
If everything is in order and you want to keep the apartment, VRBO INC will manage the monthly rents.
If you don't like the apartment, they will return you the money and then you will send them the keys and the contract.
I wait your email with your information to go at the VRBO INC and do the documents.

Best Regards
Veronica
#440243 by ABACADA Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:33 pm
Hi there ,

The monthly rent is € 580.00 The utilities (water, electricity, Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent costs. The caution is 1000.00 € and you will get it back when you move out (I will need a 30 days' notice)..The apartment is in good condition, clean and ready for use. The kitchen is fully equipped. In the apartment you will find a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, iron, oven, toaster, coffee machine, internet access and Wi-Fi access. We have been living there since January 2017 and we lived there until the last month, then my employment contract ended, and we returned to Spain. The apartment has public transportation nearby and is close to the shopping center, sports club, and other amenitiess. Pets are allowed, but I ask you to keep everything clean.
The apartment has a parking space. I have invested a lot in this apartment and would be very grateful if we would treat you as your property. I am interested in a long-term tenant who takes care of the property so as not to make any money from rental income. Due to my unexpected return to Spain , it was only a short time to find a reliable tenant. Unfortunately, my health and ongoing treatment don't allow me to do any traveling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet with you personally for a while. However, this won't affect the rental at all. I will make the arrangements with a real estate agency.
The name of the real estate agency is VRBO INC, they will do all necessary documents, send you the keys, the rent contract and manage the monthly rents.
I will wait for your email to explain the procedure step by step.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your time!
Veronica Lillo Sirvent