Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439662 by Michelle Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#439853 by Michelle Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:40 pm
Airbnb Inc. <[email protected]>

Airbnb reduces the risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed neutral third party
such as Escrow. The Landlord delivers the package to one of the nearest Airbnb agents to fully evaluate the
content. The parcel remains in the company custody until the Tenant will send the payment using
MoneyGram money transfer. Airbnb is ready to ship the package to the designated address as soon as the

funds are fully transferred.

When Landlords and Tenants don't know each other, they need a third-party they can trust. That's where
Airbnb service comes in. As the most trusted rent payment service on the Internet, Airbnb service makes,
sure transactions are secure and worry-free. Airbnb service is also the single point of contact to track and manage all transaction aspects, even third-party suppliers.

Shipper:
First name: Christian Jurgen
Last name: Habich
Address: 36 Queens Gate
City/State: London
Postal Code: SW7 5HR

Payment Information:
Important!
Payment information (How to pay): MoneyGram International
To locate your nearest MoneyGram Office, please visit the MoneyGram official website, enter the FIND
LOCATION field, type in your address, and they will provide locations near your address.
To be sent within 24hours using MoneyGram (wire transfer) to our payments representatives:
FIRST NAME BENJAMIN
LAST NAME TENT
STATE ATHENS

COUNTRY GREECE

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A MONEYGRAM FEE FOR THE DEPOSIT. YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY
ANY EXTRA FEE. FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE FEE WILL BE $80/TRANSFER, YOU WILL MAKE A DEPOSIT OF
$1920USD + $80USD (FEE) = $2000USD

FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE REPLY TO THE EMAIL BELOW
CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#440589 by Michelle Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:29 am
Airbnb Inc. <[email protected]>

PLEASE MAKE THE DEPOSIT OF $1000USD USING MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL TO OUR PAYMENTS REPRESENTATIVE AGENT:

MATTEO CORAZZINI
ATHENS
GREECE

#440656 by Michelle Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:00 pm
[email protected]

Payment Information:
Important!
Payment information (How to pay): MoneyGram International
To locate your nearest MoneyGram Office, please visit the MoneyGram official website, enter the FIND
LOCATION field, type in your address, and they will provide locations near your address.
To be sent within 24hours using MoneyGram (wire transfer) to our payments representatives:

LAST NAME CARRIERE
STATE ATHENS

COUNTRY GREECE

FIRST NAME STEVEN
LAST NAME HELMICH
STATE ATHENS
COUNTRY GREECE