Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439618 by Michelle Mon May 22, 2023 4:32 am
Lars Lundin < photovoltaic [email protected] >

Hello,

The pictures and the floor plan of the apartment are attached
You can rent the apartment for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 25 years, but we can extend the contract. (We can also enter into a contract for an indefinite period). The apartment is fully furnished, but if you wish you can rent it unfurnished.
The utilities are included : (gas / electricity / telephone / cable / internet / parking / heating), and it is for an indefinite period. As I told you in my first email, I'm back home in Sweden now. Before leaving Germany, I had prepared the deal with AirBnb so that my presence is not necessary. The keys and all needed papers are held by AirBnb, ready for delivery.
When you come to the apartment, you have 3 days to inspect the apartment before renting it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you need to deposit the value of 1 month rent (449 euros) + deposit (1,300 euros) (total is 1749 euros) into the Airbnb account.
If for any reason you don't like the apartment, airbnb will refund the full amount within 24 hours.
If you want to rent the apartment, go to www.airbnb.com and register. (register) and then send me the following information:

Full name and address:
Delivery address:
Airbnb: username:
Telephone number:
ID card or passport copy:

After I receive your details I will forward them to AirBnb and I will proceed with the transaction. After that, Airbnb will send you the link to the apartment!
I am waiting for your email with the requested details.

Best regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement