Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439440 by Michelle Fri May 12, 2023 2:28 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: $800 Hotel Alternative Studio With Amazing View|Parking|Wifi (Siesta Key, Sarasota, FL)

Hello,
We appreciate your interest. This is a fully furnished 1br apartment located on 5955 Midnight Pass Rd Unit 4A, Sarasota, FL 34242 USA. Below is the price analysis for your stay:

APARTMENT STRUCTURE
1 Bedroom
1 Sitting Room
1 Bathroom
1 Kitchen

DURATION
Move In Date: July 30th, 2023
Move Out Date: July 30th, 2024
Duration: 12 Months

PRICE ANALYSIS
Per Month Rent: $800
Per Year Rent: $9,600
Refundable Security Deposit:$200
Application Fee: $100

Total Cost for Your stay: $9,600
Upfront Payment:
First Month & Last Month Rent $1,600 + $200 Refundable Security Deposit + $100 Application Fee= $1,900

All you need to pay to secure or hold the chosen dates will be $1,900, On your arrival at the apartment after you have been checked in, you will be paying ($800) monthly after the first month and you will receive the $200 security deposit during your departure time.
Let me know if you are okay with the terms and willing to proceed with the Booking/Reservation. All Questions are welcome. We assure you Maximum Security during your stay.

Note: it's fully furnished, it comes with 1 Parking space for your car, Utilities and Wifi is included in the rent!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement