Domain Name: deutch-skart.com
Registry Domain ID: 2718968848_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: https://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2022-08-18T06:28:37Z
Creation Date: 2022-08-18T06:28:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-08-18T06:28:36Z

Alexander Anders <[email protected]>

Thanks for considering my offer ! Apartment has 2 beds 1 baths address is 190 High Street EH1 1RW Edingburgh. Your details were sent to me by OpenRent they work together with other platforms, connecting landlords with potential tenants.
Please let me know starting when and for how long are you interested to rent the apartment. Also for how many people?
The apartment comes fully furnished and with all the necessary amenities, with dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning, tv and internet. The monthly price is £900 for the whole apartment including all the utility bills. Pets are accepted.

I'm looking for a serious and responsible person to care, keep the house clean and see it as his own home. It would be great if you can send me some personal information about you (age, employment, life style, etc)?
I'm working as a civil engineer so I rent the apartment through Airbnb because they will handle the entire rental process on my behalf. Airbnb will handle the visit/check-in once the apartment is blocked through them, the signature of the physical rental contact and the keys handing. There will be no service fees for you.

Also I prefer them because of the lower fees they will charge me, I'm a "Superhost" on Airbnb.
Before the check-in/visit in order to block the apartment you'll have to deposit one monthly rent, £900, plus 2 months as security deposit, £1800, through Airbnb. So will be a total of £2,700 to be paid.
Starting with the second month you'll have to pay monthly.
The security deposit will be returned to you at the end of the contract if the apartment will have no damages.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
Alexander

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement