Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439324 by Michelle Tue May 02, 2023 4:10 pm
Planelles Maria Isabel < [email protected] > wrote
Hello

I'm sorry for writing you like this lately, but I've been very busy at work.
You can rent the apartment for a long period.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped, it has all the amenities such as private parking, cable tv, internet, heating, washing machine and tumble dryer.
You can also rent the apartment unfurnished if you already have the furniture and I will move my furniture to the basement.
If you want I can send you some photos.
I'm waiting for your e-mail.

Thanks
Planelles Maria Isabel

Planelles Maria Isabel < [email protected] >

Hello
You can rent the apartment indefinitely.
The monthly rent is : 650 EUR (all costs are included - parking, electricity, internet, cable tv, etc.).
The apartment is fully furnished, but if you wish you can rent it unfurnished.
I'm in Spain right now with my work. I had prepared the deal with Niumba, so my presence in Germany is not necessary.
The keys and all necessary documentation are in Niumba's possession and ready for delivery.
The rental agreement will be provided to you by Niumba and is made for an indefinite period
Niumba will deliver the keys and the documents to your address, but first you have to send them (650 EUR first month rent +1000 EUR the deposit = 1650 EUR).
Niumba will send you an invoice and further information about the rental. You will receive the Certificate of Deposit Insurance - the document proving that your deposit is insured during the transaction.
Once the money has been transferred to the Niumba bank account, the keys and the documents will be sent to your address.
After receiving the keys and the documents, you can inspect the apartment.
You will sign the contract with Niumba if you decide to rent my apartment.
If for any reason you decide not to rent the apartment, send the keys and the documents to Niumba and receive a full refund.
In order to start the transaction with Niumba, I need your personal information (full name, date of birth, address and phone number).
So if everything is clear, please email me with your information to contact Niumba and start the transaction.
Attached to this email you have some photos with the apartment.

Thanks
Planelles Maria Isabel

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement