Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439240 by Michelle Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:39 am
Johan Properties Inc <[email protected]>

Our Rental Application Process is $100 upfront deposit and is a refundable deposit for anyone above 18 that will reside in the property" "I want to let you know that the application fee is fully refundable if the application is not approved or if you choose not to move forward with the rental" "For security reasons, I do not disclose the full home address of the property you will be renting. However, I can provide you with the general location and any other necessary details that will help you find your way around. I hope you understand that this is just a precautionary measure to ensure the safety and security of everyone involved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to having you as my tenant!" "I wanted to let you know that I accept various forms of electronic transfer for application payments, including Zelle, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, and Apple Pay.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement