Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439019 by Michelle Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:55 am
David Jano <[email protected]>

: David Jano <[email protected]>

Hi ,

My name is David Janos I work in Army and don't have time for rent it personally.

I will make this rental, through the service, AirBnb is a platform operating in the field of real estate rentals for medium - long term residential, Like any other transactions on Airbnb, they will handle of rental agreement and payment

Apartment is situated and the first floor it have one balcony and is fully furnished and equipped with all you need, but no problem I accept you to come with your furniture, I have a space to store my furniture

The monthly price is 300 Euros including all utilities + 500 Euros guarantee, (500 Euros guarantee is paid only first month, is fully refundable when leave from apartment )

before I start, I want to make you an offer that comes to your aid in this difficult situation of after pandemic

if you want to continue this rental please choose one of the options proposed by me so that we can forward your rental

1 month in advance = 300 Euros + 500 Euros guarantee deposit = 800 Euros

3 months in advance = you will have a 10% discount ( 270 Euros per month X 3 months = 810 Euros + 300 Euros security deposit = 1110 Euros )

6 months in advance = you will have a 20% discount ( 240 Euros per month X 6 months = 1440 Euros, without security deposit )

12 months in advance = you will have a 30% discount ( 210 Euros per month X 12 months = 2520 Euros, without security deposit )

24 months in advance = you will have a 50% discount ( 150 Euros per month X 24 months = 3600 Euros, without security deposit )

Note: In order to benefit from the discount, the amount must be paid in full in advance to Airbnb

You can rent this apartment for maximum 10 Years with possibility to extend

Now If you would like to start the rental arrangements I would need the following info from your side

- Full Name:
- Complete Address:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- The desired option:

After I will received this your dates, I will send you next step to continue your rental direct through Airbnb

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement