Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438928 by Michelle Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:45 am
Anna Patel <[email protected]>#

Hi, you can rent my property through the Airbnb platform (www.airbnb.com) for as little as one month and as much as five years or more (with a contract, of course). The property will be available for rent starting from the 10th April onward. Please note that someone has already booked the property until the 08th April, so there's no point in organizing visits or viewings. I am confident that someone will reserve or rent it by the 10th April.

Regarding the reservation, the monthly rent is €600, which includes all utilities. The security deposit with Airbnb is €600 + €23 (fees). To reserve/rent the property, you must pay a total of €1223 (€600 + €600 + €23). Your security deposit (€600) will be refunded by Airbnb after the contract expires. I can provide you with the Airbnb booking link when you are ready and have €1223 available on your credit/debit card or bank account. Within 5 minutes, you can reserve/rent the property and move in from the 10th April onward.

You can register at the address if needed.
How many people will be staying?
Do you have references from previous landlords?
Have you rented from Airbnb before, short-term or long-term? Do you already have Airbnb reviews?
What is your occupation?

Below you will find information from the contract. Please note that I will not consider other solutions.

Thank you, Anna Patel

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#439147 by Michelle Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:21 am

===================================================
PLEASE MAKE THE DEPOSIT OF $1000USD USING MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL TO OUR PAYMENTS REPRESENTATIVE AGENT:

MARTIN TRAVANTI
ATHENS
GREECE

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities