Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438823 by Michelle Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:17 pm
Olga Martinez <[email protected]>

Thanks for your reply and for confirming your interest. It is a sublet and you aren’t raking over a lease. In the short period,i have been in contact with some Erasmus students who are also interested in the apartment and coming into the city and are ready to make immediate reservations so i wouldn’t want my time wasted. So therefore,in other to proceed with the rental process,my lawyer will have to draw up an agreement, which will be signed by the landlord and the tenant and the main reason for this document to be prepared is for the both parties to be legally secured. The document will be sent to you via e-mail so as for you to read through and understand its contents.

More so, if you eventually agree with the terms of the contract, you will have to proceed with the payment to our bank account and get back to me with the receipt of payment from your bank for reference purpose. Once I confirm your payment,I will immediately issue you payment receipt for the house,along with payment confirmation which shows we are both in contract,which no one else can book over your date.

Also,it will be stated in the agreement that if the condition of the apartment should look any different from what's shown in picture,then you will be refunded back your rent and security deposit which you have made at the point of move in.

Note : An advance payment of the first month rent plus the security deposit is required for booking.

Here are the required details for the preparation of the tenancy Agreement Form:

1:Full name :

2.Your moving-in and moving-out date :

3.Your current address in full :

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible,in other to proceed with the rental process.

Kind regards ,

Olga

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement