Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438822 by Michelle Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:00 pm
Subject: Re: Interest in flat on Av. de l'Université 95 1050 Ixelles

Hi,

I am glad to read from you regarding the advertised one-bedroom apartment available to rent immediately. I lived in the apartment before I moved to Cardiff for a work contract. Currently, the apartment is vacant and available as there is no one living there at the moment.

The pictures reflect the current condition of the apartment. The property comes fully furnished and well equipped which is why I seek a responsible tenant to rent the flat. I am the owner of the property and I live and currently work in Cardiff.

Below are the details of the rent and security deposit.

Property address: Av. de l'Université 95 1050 Ixelles

Rent: €800 per month (All bills inclusive no extra or hidden charges)

Security deposit: €700 (Refundable at the end of your stay in the property)

Move in fee: One month rent + Security deposit

Minimum stay: 1 Month

Maximum stay: 1 yr with the option of extending the tenancy after 12 months.

Couples: Allowed

Domiciliation: Yes

Property/room amenities: TV, high-speed internet, washing machine, dryer, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, etc..

Please, I want you to know that I am a kind and honest person, I spent a lot of money on my property, I am soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this property and I will be glad if you can treat it as your own, I hope you understand that! I want you to keep it clean and tidy always and I will be impressed if you are able to fulfill that at the end of your stay in my property,

However, I need to ask you some questions.

Can you take care of my property while I am away for work?

What is your full name?

Where are you currently located?

Your nationality, age, marital status & profession?

How many of you will be living in the apartment?

When do you intend to move in?

Is this your first time renting a property?

Phone Number (WhatsApp If Available)

All the facilities present in the apartment are in good working condition. I am reliable, open and I maintain a cordial relationship between my tenant and I so if there is anything wrong in the apartment, please make sure you inform me and I will make sure the problem is rectified as soon as possible.

NOTE: The property is furnished but I can make it unfurnished or part furnished if you have other belongings and furniture you are bringing into the apartment.

Attached are the pictures of the room. Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Regards,

Adam

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement