Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438821 by Michelle Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:26 pm

Peace be Unto You

Am sorry for the late response , It is my gladness to hear from you.I am the owner of the apartment you are making inquiry of.Actually I resided in the house with my family, including my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had moved because i had just relocate to Houston, Texas. for Orphanage program.

so my family and I left (New york) with the hope that i will be coming in 3 month’s time but right now the church have ask me to stay for 6 years with them that is why i have made up my mind to put up my apartment for rent and presently the apartment is still available for rent for $800.00 USD including the utilities.

I have all the documentation with me here. Now I want to rent the apartment out for either long or short period depending on you.I really don’t like how it is vacant now since I have settled down here for long.I actually gave the apartment to an agent last year but I don’t really like how he exploit the tenant and also ripped me off.Now I have decided to rent it out myself now. So I will gladly handover the keys as soon as I’m able to confirm that you really need my apartment and would take it as soon as possible.

This is because I was a victim of bad experience few months ago. I traveled down from London, UK to meet some fake tenants without confirming their seriousness and readiness,it was later I realized they have no money ready for the rent but just to view the apartment because they love the apartment. I wasted my money and time. Since then I have been advised by my Attorney not to meet any tenant without confirming his/her ability to pay for the rent deposit and one month rent.

Please i want you to note that, i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i will be renting to you,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own.

Fees:

Per Month : $800.00 ( Including Utilities )

Security Deposit : $700.00 ( REFUNDABLE )

1 Bedroom

1 Bathroom

# Air Conditioning

Full Bath, Kitchen, L-shaped Living-Dining Room . Surrounded by Large sunny windows. Hard wood Floors. Washer and Dryer. Laundry Room.

ADDRESS: 941 Boulevard E APT 2C, Weehawken, NJ 07086

FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM

Last Name:_________

First Name:________

Middle Initial:________

Date of Birth:________

Telephone Number:_______

Current Address:_______

Number of pets:_______

Sex:__________

Current Rental Payment:_______

Permanent Address:_______

When do you intend to move in:____

Job Title:________

Company Name:______

Per Month_________($800.00 USD)

Security Deposit________($700.00USD)

Do You Agree To Pay Security Deposit?____

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you. Await your urgent reply so that i can discuss on how to get the document and the keys of the Apt to you.

Thanks for taking your time in writing me and hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Rev. Chris

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement