Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438736 by Michelle Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:01 am

Subject: I am the owner of the apartment in de center of Hamburg

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry for the apartment at ( Niedernstraße 118,20095 Hamburg )
The property is available. Monthly rent is €500, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating, etc) The property is fully furnished and equipped, clean and ready to use; you can rent the property for min. one month and max. five years. In general I have rented my properties through AirBnB services; they are 100%.safe & transparent! and since this coronavirus situation I strongly suggest Airbnb, they are the best online platform that connects landlords / hosts who have properties to rent with tenants / guests seeking to rent such properties.

Prime location
Free WiFi internet
Bed linen and towels are included
Tastefully and comfortably decorated
kitchen and bathroom

- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- ENTIRE PLACE-not shared, you will rent the whole apartment. The price is for the entire apartment.

AVAILABLE NOW FOR SHORT/LONG TERM - COUPLES/STUDENTS/LOOKING FOR A JOB/PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME...

--- No agency fees --- private landlord

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement