Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438730 by Michelle Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:01 pm

First of all, thank you for your interest in my apartment "Studio-Apartment in Mitte" at Wöhlertstraße 11 in Berlin, 600 € 40 m2"
My father bought me this apartment when I was studying in Germany, but now I'm back home (Netherlands) and I'm renting it out indefinitely.
The apartment is renovated exactly like in the pictures. Additional costs (hot/cold water, electricity, WLAN, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rent. The apartment is rented with or without furniture.
The rent is 600 EUR/month. The deposit is €1800 - and you get the deposit back when you leave the apartment (please let us know at least 30 days before departure to find a new tenant).
Rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. I have already built my life here and will not move to Germany again. So we won't bother you. We have a normal rental agreement under German law. (You will be registered at this address if you wish).You can rent the property for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 5 years (with the right to extend).

At the beginning I have a few questions:

- How many people live in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- Do you have a job or are you a student?
"The rent will be paid by bank transfer to the Finance Director designated for this reservation!

I am waiting for your email to know if you are satisfied with the details of my apartment that I have provided to make other necessary arrangements.

I have always rented the apartment with the help of platforms - AirBnb or Booking, they are a serious company and they are safe and transparent rental platforms. Please let me know if you have any objections to AirBnb or Booking. If you are satisfied contact me, I have many requests for the apartment.

waiting for your answer

All the best

Nurnberg Hannah

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement