Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438629 by Michelle Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:38 am
Madelaine Vanegas Lopez <[email protected]>

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my Apartment in Gabels gate 47, 0262 Oslo, 1 room - 24m².

I bought this apartment for my daughter when she was studying in Norway, but now she is back in Spain, so I am renting the apartment indefinitely.

Before I go any further, I would like to know a little about you, how many people you would like to live in the apartment, when you would like to move in and for how long.

The apartment is exactly as you can see in the pictures. Utilities (heating, hot/cold water, electricity, wifi, dishwasher, washer and dryer, microwave, refrigerator, etc.) are included in the rent. Also included are a storage room and a parking space.
I can offer the apartment furnished or unfurnished - here you can decide when we meet, when you do the inspection and whether you want to keep the apartment or not.

The rent is 6300 kr/month. The deposit is 10000 kr and you will get it back when you leave the apartment (please let me know at least 30 days before departure, so I can find a new guest).

You can be sure that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here and I am too old to move to Norway, so we will not disturb you in any way.
Now, a little about me, so we can get to know each other better. My name is Madelaine Lopez Vanegas and I am 56 years old. I work for the Ministry of the Interior of the Spanish government in Madrid and plan to retire in the next two years.
I have a wonderful husband, Juan, and a 26-year-old daughter, Sofia. I am very proud to be a grandmother soon :). Another member of our family is an 8 year old Labrador that we all love. So I have no problem if you want to keep pets in the apartment.

The only inconvenience is that my job does not allow me to leave Madrid.

I hope you are serious about renting as I have to make some small sacrifices to make this transaction.

Thank you very much, please let me know if you are ready to proceed so I can explain the next steps and the solution for this.

All the best from Spain!

Stay safe and healthy!

#This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement