Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438605 by Michelle Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:09 am
Ing. Oliver Ralph Seitz <[email protected]>

Hello,

I apologize for the late reply.
This is a 2-room apartment with a total area of 48 square meters: a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, a cellar, a parking space. The apartment is equipped with: air conditioning, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, tumble dryer, iron, microwave, grill, toaster, blender, refrigerator, coffee maker, LED TV and much more.
My name is Oliver Ralph Seitz and I am the owner of the apartment. I am 59 years old and a quality assurance engineer at Speexx. Two years ago I was hired by this company and they offered me a work contract in Bern / Switzerland. I've moved here forever, so the apartment is available long-term (minimum contract period 6 months). The apartment has been recently renovated and furnished with high quality and durable materials, making it very stylish and at the same time extremely comfortable and functional. Originally I wanted to rent it out as a hotel but I have found that it requires a lot of attention and I don't have time to manage it. If you prefer the apartment unfurnished, I can store the furniture in a storage room. Pets are allowed, but please,
The rent is €725 per month and includes all utilities (electricity, gas, water, internet, cable TV and parking). The deposit is 725€ and is fully refundable at the end of the rental. You can also register your place of residence at this address.
Job centers or social assistance are not accepted.

If you are interested in viewing or would like to see more photos please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Oliver Ralph Seitz

Apartment address: Friedrichstrasse 34b, 10969 Berlin, Germany

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement