Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438449 by Michelle Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:11 am

Subject: Re: 1308 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 0C5, Canada

Hello,

I am Victoria Zielinska and I own this beautiful apartment. I bought it for my daughter, but now she is back home permanently, so I am renting the place for unlimited time.
The apartment is available immediately, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, one parking spot) are included in the monthly rent of 1600$.‎
Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am a 48-year-old graphic designer from Madrid, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
The only inconvenience is that my job does not allow me to leave Madrid even for one single day. We just hired some new staff, and I am in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this will not affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from here (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Victoria Zielinska

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement