Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438119 by Michelle Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:57 pm
From [email protected]

Hello,

Sorry if my answer comes quite late, but your email arrived in my spam folder, and I couldn't see it until now.
I just read your message regarding my apartment.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Canada, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time. The apartment is fully furnished as in the pictures.
Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, one parking spot, garbage disposal, refrigerator, etc.) are included in the rent (1200 $/month). I want first month rent + last month rent. When you will decide to leave the apartment you will have to give me at least 30 days notice. As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment.
Before we go any further I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the apartment with, and for how long.
Now, a little bit about myself: my name is Jewson Richard and I'm a 64 years old graphic designer from London, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
I have a lovely wife, Christine and a 25 year old daughter, Giulia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandfather :).
Another member of our family is a six year old Labrador Retriever which we all love, so, since I'm a pet owner myself, I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the apartment.
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave London even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this won't affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from London (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
All the best from Britain

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement