Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438010 by Michelle Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 pm
Subject: Apartment at 12 Rue Amélie, 75007 Paris

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my Apartment at 12 Rue Amélie, 75007 Paris, 1 room - 30m².

I bought this apartment for my daughter when she was studying in France, but now she is back in Spain and I rent it indefinitely.

Before going any further, I would like to know more about you, how many people you want to live in the apartment, when you want to move in and for how long.

The apartment is exactly as you can see in the photos. Utilities (heating, hot/cold water, electricity, wifi, dishwasher, washer and dryer, microwave, fridge, etc.) are included in the rent. There is also a storage room and a parking space.
I can offer you the apartment furnished or unfurnished - it's up to you when we meet, when you visit and if you want to keep the apartment or not.

The rent is 460 euros per month. The deposit is 1000 EUR and you will get it back when you leave the apartment (please let me know at least 30 days before your departure, so that I can find a new host).

You can be sure that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here and I'm too old to move to France so we won't bother you in any way.
Now, let's talk a bit about me, so we can get to know each other better. My name is Madelaine Lopez Vanegas and I am 56 years old. I work for the Spanish Government's Ministry of Interior in Madrid and plan to retire in the next two years.
I have a wonderful husband, Juan, and a 26 year old daughter, Sofia. I am very proud to soon be a grandmother :). Another member of our family is an 8 year old Labrador that we all love. So I have no problem if you want to keep animals in the apartment.

The only downside is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Madrid.

I hope you are serious about the rental, because I have to make a few small sacrifices to complete this transaction.

Thank you very much, let me know if you are ready to go ahead so I can walk you through the next steps and the solution to this problem.

Best wishes from Spain!

Stay safe and healthy!

PS I hope you have understood the text of the web translation. For better understanding, please answer in English if possible.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement