Ernest Rankins <[email protected]> wrote:
It's my first time renting the apartment and it will be available for a long term. My wife and I decided 8 years ago to follow our dream and enjoy our retirement in Spain. My wife is originally from Spain and I fell in love with this country. I've bought this apartment for my son and he was living there during his university studies. Last year he got accepted to Nanyang Technical University in Singapore so he can complete his PHD degree. His program there will be for the next 6 years plus another 4 years as an assistant for the university, so the apartment will be available for renting for the next 10 years.
Obviously you need to see the apartment so you can make a final decision, therefore I need to make the necessary arrangements for the viewing and paperwork with a global management company called CBRE( www.cbre.com). I think using a professional company it's much easier and convenient for both of us. Using CBRE involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and CBRE as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS, so I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).
If you need to call me you can reach me any time at: +34637781335 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 3463781335) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call.
Thank you and have a great day!
Ernest Rankins <[email protected]> wrote:
I've gone through the process from CBRE so below I will explain step by step how the transaction with the works, to avoid any misunderstanding please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
-You need to provide me your information: full name (legal name that I will need for the lease agreement), mailing address (street, number, city and postal code) where you want to receive the keys and documents, cell phone number, move-in date and length of the lease agreement (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
- CBRE will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details and necessary documents for the rental agreement. According to the real estate laws from Canada they will also provide you with the terms and conditions of their company that you can accept or NOT in order to move forward with the payment process.
- If you decide to move forward with the payment process you need to send the amount of 3200$ (first and last month of rent from contract) following the payment instructions provided to you
- CBRE will check the payment confirmation and I will start the shipping procedure through UPS Air Cargo.
- You will receive the package (keys, apartment documents and lease agreement) in 3-5 business days. After the keys will be delivered to your address you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the apartment. The inspection time will start from the moment you will be at the building.
- If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and send a copy of the lease agreement with your signature to CBRE. If you don't want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.
I NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE COMMISSION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AFTER YOU AGREE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM CBRE. I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM CBRE!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU WILL SEND TO CBRE IS A GUARANTEE DEPOSIT THAT YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE AND IT CAN NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL. I CAN RECEIVE THE FUNDS JUST AFTER CBRE WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.
Let me know if you have the funds available so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested.
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
email :: [email protected]