Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437699 by Michelle Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:04 am
Anna P <[email protected]>

Hello, you can rent my property through the Airbnb platform (www.airbnb.com) for as little as one month and as much as five years or more (with a contract, of course); you can rent it starting from the 26th of January onward. I have someone booked until the 24th of January, so there's no point in organising visits or viewings because I'm confident that someone will reserve or rent it by the 26th of January.

About reservation: Rent is €500 per month, including all utilities; the security deposit with Airbnb is €500 + €23 (fees). To reserve/rent the property, you must pay a total of €1023 (€500 + €500 + €23). Also, your security deposit (€500) is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires; I can provide you the Airbnb booking link whenever you are ready and have €1023 available on your credit/debit card or bank account, and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the property and move in from the 26th of January onward.

Pets are allowed!
You can register at the address if you need to.
How many people?
Do you have references from previous landlords?
Have you ever rented from Airbnb?

I have attached information from the contract. Don't come with other solutions because I will not take them into consideration!

Thank you and #staysafe.
Anna Pawlasek

Anna P <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry for the apartment at ( Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 8,10178 Berlin )
The property is available. Monthly rent is €500, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating, etc) The property is fully furnished and equipped, clean and ready to use; you can rent the property for min. one month and max. five years. In general I have rented my properties through AirBnB services; they are 100%.safe & transparent! and since this coronavirus situation I strongly suggest Airbnb, they are the best online platform that connects landlords / hosts who have properties to rent with tenants / guests seeking to rent such properties.

Prime location
Free WiFi internet
Bed linen and towels are included
Tastefully and comfortably decorated
kitchen and bathroom

- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- ENTIRE PLACE-not shared, you will rent the whole apartment. The price is for the entire apartment.

AVAILABLE NOW FOR SHORT/LONG TERM - COUPLES/STUDENTS/LOOKING FOR A JOB/PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME...

--- No agency fees --- private landlord

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement