Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436840 by Michelle Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:41 am
Mesa Erlin <[email protected]>

Hello,
I am glad to hear that about you. The property is available for rent for as long as you want it, you are going to sign a normal rental agreement for the entire period of your stay. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE RENTAL PROCESS. Once the flat is blocked and paid through Airbnb,i will send you the keys and contract to any address you want, and you can visit the property. The money will stay into airbnb's account until you move in and decide to rent it. Only after you enter in the property and give them the ok, i will receive the money, if for some reason you decide not to rent it, can request a refund and the money will be refunded to you in 24 hours.
So, in order to have this rental process started I need the following information :
- Full name
- Actual address
- Email address
- WhatsApp/phone number
- A picture of your ID/passport ( for the rental agreement )
Once I get the requested info I'll send you the airbnb link so you can make the booking and payment through the site. Here is my id as well.
Please get back to me.
Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement