Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436756 by Michelle Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:14 am
[email protected]

Hello

Well, I agree to rent the property to you for the lease term of your choice..

The monthly rental price of the accommodation is 13500 CZK

Find attached some of the rooms of the accommodation.

For the visit I am available on weekends. Let me know if this works for you.

So understand that if I did not use an agency it is to avoid unnecessary costs for you as well as for me.

Nevertheless, my disappointment is very great, I can assure you that I have already traveled more than three times to make visits which were not at all worthwhile with tenants, in fact it is essentially a question of the following reasons for its potential tenants did not have their papers up to date, for others it is the deposit which is incomplete, and there were those who were ill-intentioned and who made me move to make me understand that they are no longer interested or that they signed elsewhere.

Condition to be provided before renting

Last name and first names:............

Monthly income................

TERM LEASE:.....

Number of living......

Phone(s).....

copy of ID...

Copy of employment contract....

Date of fitting out and exit......

copy receipt of the conditioned deposit....

For this, a security deposit is deposited in advance and attached to the previous documents before making an appointment for the visit. Understand that this is not a payment but a conditioned deposit (Rental deposit)

Here are my rental conditions.

NB: Conditioned deposit ( 1 month deposit + 1 month rent = 27000 CZK ).

Cordially.

Thank you for your kind help l.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement