Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436486 by Michelle Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:15 am
Toolan Lucy - Suzanne <[email protected]>

Hi,

My name is Toolan Lucy - Suzanne , the owner of the apartment located at Adlerstraße 40 , 70199 Stuttgart.
You will rent the entire apartment for a monthly rental price of 400 Eur (the price includes the costs of public services ).

The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 living room , 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom)
Right now I'm staying at my sister's house in ES, because I got a 10-year contract in Aerospace Engineering , so I decided to rent it. The apartment is in perfect condition, fully furnished and equipped, in no way requires any additional repairs, is near the public transportation and has a parking space for one car.

Hope you don't mind answering a few questions:
1. Who will be living in the property and what are their occupations?
2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?

My Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#436538 by AlanJones Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:39 am

Hi,

My name is Toolan Lucy - Suzanne , the owner of the apartment located at Wollhausstraße 27, 74072 Heilbronn .
You will rent the entire apartment for a monthly rental price of 300 Eur (the price includes the costs of public services ).

The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 living room , 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom)
Right now I'm staying at my sister's house in ES, because I got a 10-year contract in Aerospace Engineering , so I decided to rent it. The apartment is in perfect condition, fully furnished and equipped, in no way requires any additional repairs, is near the public transportation and has a parking space for one car.

Hope you don't mind answering a few questions:
1. Who will be living in the property and what are their occupations?
2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?

My Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#436539 by AlanJones Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:39 am

Hello again,

First I have to inform you that the price you shall pay for the first month required is 1300 EUR (300 EUR the rent + EUR 1000 Refundable Damage deposit) and I also will be reimbursed when you move out .
I want to receive the monthly rent from you in my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money. I'm willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment. The delivery of keys and the rental contract (signed by me), will be made by a worldwide third party company called www.Roomlala.com. After Roomlala accepts the transaction and completes the documents verification they will contact you as the potential tenant directly and verify if you have the funds available to rent the apartment. Neubauwohnung mit balkon!
If you want I can explain to you more about the Roomlala renting process so you can better understand the whole process....

Thank you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.