Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436296 by Michelle Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:04 am
[email protected] >
Good day,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my apartment "1 room with balcony all costs included" in Münchner Freiheit 14, Munich , 600 € 30 m2 "Registration possible.
I bought this apartment for myself when I lived in Germany, but the company I worked for made me an irrefutable offer and now I live in the Netherlands, here I found my partner and we are getting married.
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures. Additional costs (hot/cold water, electricity, WLAN, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rental price, a parking space is also available.
The rent is 600 EUR / month (all inclusive). The deposit is 1800 euros and you will get the deposit back at the exit of the apartment (please contact us at least 30 days before departure to find a new tenant).
Rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. I'm building my life here (Netherlands) and I don't plan to go back to Germany, I don't have anyone there. So I won't bother you.

I have always worked as an architect and communications manager: in national and multinational companies and as a freelancer in the Netherlands and Germany.

At the beginning I have some questions:

- How many people live in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- You are a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

I am waiting for your email to see if you agree with my details about my apartment to arrange the viewing of the apartment and other necessary arrangements.

- You can rent the property for min. 3 months and max. 5 years. In general, I have rented my properties through AirBnB services

--- No agency fees --- You are the only and main tenant.

I am waiting for your answer.

All the best

Baenisch Philipp

[email protected] >
Good day,

As I have another couple who are very interested in booking the apartment I need to know for sure if you are interested or not.
To book the apartment the monthly price is 600 EUR + 1800 EUR deposit, including all additional parking fees (water, heating, electricity, internet, TV licenses, etc.). Of course we have a normal rental contract according to German law, which is signed when the apartment is handed over.
I am in the Netherlands and applied to rent the property through the Airbnb platform. I always use Airbnb, the largest and most secure rental platform in the world, because it is a long-term rental with the possibility of registration. The apartment is insured 24 hours a day for damage to the apartment or any other damage that occurs in the apartment.
AIRBNB guarantees a secure transaction. You are not there to personally complete the transaction.
How the Airbnb process works:

- Register the transaction on Airbnb
- Transfer of a security deposit to Airbnb
- You meet with an Airbnb agent and tour the property
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move in
- Airbnb will match my payment

If you don't rent the apartment, Airbnb will refund your money within 24 hours.
Since it is a long-term rental, I have to register it with AIRBNB.
In order to start the AirBnb transaction, we need the following information from you:

- Date you want to move in:
- The period for which you want to rent the property:
- Adult:
- Surname:
- Surname:
- phone number:

I am waiting for your reply.

Baenisch Philipp

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement