Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436078 by Michelle Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:52 am
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email and your interest in the apartment. My name is Melike! I come from Rhein (also half-American) :).

I am offering a cozy one-room apartment that my aunt recently lived in. She asked me to rent the room because she had just moved abroad to become an English and pedagogy teacher. She is looking for a responsible person who will live in the apartment and who can take care of it very well, as she is not after the money for the rent, but wants it to be clean at all times. The apartment is free for two years with the hope of a contract extension. So it depends on how long you want to stay in the room, either short-term or long-term, and registration is possible.

The entire decor is new, high quality and very comfortable. 1 large bedroom approx. 20 square meters (1 double bed, 160 x 200 cm - 2 people, large wardrobe with plenty of storage space) 1 living room approx. 24 square meters (140 x 200 cm - 1-2 people), a sofa, stereo radio and CD / DVD player, large flat screen TV including DVB-T receiver, 1 tiled floor, luxurious bathroom approx. 7 sqm (bath, toilet, sink, washing machine, hairdryer), 1 separate, fully equipped, high-quality fitted kitchen approx. 10 sqm including refrigerator , Brand dishwasher, large freezer, electric stove with glass ceramic hob (4 hobs), oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, food processor, kettle, dishes, pots, cutlery, sink, seating area for up to 6 people .... The apartment is mostly equipped with cozy wooden floorboards, Art Nouveau stucco ceilings, a French balcony (exit), oil central heating / hot water (incl.). The large windows make you bright and cheerful. Additionally available: iron, ironing board, clothes rack, (including towels and bed linen) etc. Internet / WLAN: Internet and telephone flat rate / DSL can be requested separately. In addition, own Wi-Fi routers / hot spots and public hot spots in the immediate vicinity.

The address of the apartment is Frühlingstrasse 12 85055 Ingolstadt.

Location: The apartment is located in Ingolstädter Norden, about a 5-minute walk from the Nordbahnhof railway station. Ingolstadt Technical University is also a 5-minute walk away and the city center is 8 minutes away. Supermarkets, fitness studio, etc. can be found at the DonauCityCenter, which is just a 2-minute walk away. The bus stops Nürnberger Straße and Frühlingsstraße are also only a 3-minute walk away.

The basic rental fee is €450

Utilities: - Telephone / Internet / Cable / Dishwasher / Electricity / Microwaves / Central air conditioning / Laundry / Washing system / Hydro / Garbage disposal / Old equipment cleaning / Fridge / Heating / Flatrate, WLAN faster than 50 Mbit / s] and others is €80

The deposit is €800 and will be refunded upon departure from the apartment.

I hope you will promise to take very good care of the house. Please contact me as to how you can take care of the apartment or maybe any rental experience. I will also like to know where you are from and when are you coming to the apartment? I confidently assure you that you will be more than satisfied when you come to the apartment. You can see the attached pictures of the apartment below. Let me hear from you if you are really interested in renting the apartment.

Regards,
Melike.

Thank you for the answer and also for introducing yourself. You sound really great. I am very happy to read from you and I am ready and would like to rent our apartment to you.

The room already furnished with the total rental price of €530 includes all additional costs such as: telephone / internet / cable / dishwasher / electricity / microwave / central air conditioning / laundry / water / garbage disposal / dry cleaning / refrigerator / heating and so on. A deposit in The amount of €800 will be refunded 24 hours before your departure from the apartment.

Unfortunately I am currently doing a short study of exhibition development at the Danube University Krems (Austria). I am very sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

I’ll provide you with all the necessary documents and keys to the apartment for you to move in after agreement. I’ll understand if you’re not okay with the procedure but there’s no other option :(

However, if you are still interested, please get back to me then I can send you to fill out the rental application and send me back so I can prepare the rental agreement for you to read.

Here is my WhatsApp number +49 152 23103376‬ if you want to have a better conversation on other platform.

With best regards,

Melike.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement