Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435696 by Michelle Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:40 am
Manfred Lidwina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my apartment "1-room apartment immediately" in Landshuter Allee 154, Munchen, 590 € 22 m2"
I bought this apartment for myself when I lived in Germany, but the company I worked for made me an irrefutable offer and now I live in the Netherlands, here I found my partner and we are getting married.
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures. Additional costs (hot/cold water, electricity, WLAN, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rental price, a parking space is also available.
The rent is 590 EUR / month. The deposit is 1770 euros and you will get the deposit back at the exit of the apartment (please contact us at least 30 days before departure to find a new tenant).
Rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. I'm building my life here (Netherlands) and I don't plan to go back to Germany, I don't have anyone there. So I won't bother you.

I have always worked as an architect and communications manager: in national and multinational companies and as a freelancer in the Netherlands and Germany.

At the beginning I have some questions:

- How many people live in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- You are a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

I am waiting for your email to see if you agree with my details about my apartment to arrange the viewing of the apartment and other necessary arrangements.

- You can rent the property for min. 3 months and max. 5 years. In general, I have rented my properties through AirBnB services

--- No agency fees --- You are the only and main tenant.

I am waiting for your answer.

All the best

Manfred Thaddaus and Lidwina

Manfred Lidwina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

As I have another couple who are very interested in booking the apartment I need to know for sure if you are interested or not.
To book the apartment the monthly price is 590 EUR + 1770 EUR deposit, including all additional parking fees (water, heating, electricity, internet, TV licenses, etc.). Of course we have a normal rental contract according to German law, which is signed when the apartment is handed over.
I am in the Netherlands and applied to rent the property through the Airbnb platform. I always use Airbnb, the largest and most secure rental platform in the world, because it is a long-term rental with the possibility of registration. The apartment is insured 24 hours a day for damage to the apartment or any other damage that occurs in the apartment.
AIRBNB guarantees a secure transaction. You are not there to personally complete the transaction.
How the Airbnb process works:

- Register the transaction on Airbnb
- Transfer of a security deposit to Airbnb
- You meet with an Airbnb agent and tour the property
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move in
- Airbnb will match my payment

If you don't rent the apartment, Airbnb will refund your money within 24 hours.
Since it is a long-term rental, I have to register it with AIRBNB.
In order to start the AirBnb transaction, we need the following information from you:

- Date you want to move in:
- The period for which you want to rent the property:
- Adult:
- Surname:
- Surname:
- phone number:

I am waiting for your reply.

Manfred Thaddaus and Lidwina

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement