Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435695 by Michelle Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:47 am
Collins Douala <[email protected]>

Ich bin halb Deutsch und spreche beide Sprachen
Good to hear your swift response, i hereby attached the pictures and more details!
40m² 1 room apartment, nothing is shared.

40m² in Gluckstraße 15 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau Stadt
Miete: 450€ Nebenkosten: 50€ Kaution: 1000€

It is 500euro monthly all inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €1000
There is a washing machine. Fast Internet flatrate (WIFI)
Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!! The flat is on the 1st floor.
It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.
It is fully furnished with a bed,chair,table, wardrobe, etc. which is available for your exclusive use.
The kitchen is a good size with all necessary kitchen appliances.
The flat can be rented either furnished or unfurnished!

Free and Flexible 1 Zimmer wohnung.
I am presently in Ireland for summer vacation and will be back in two weeks. If you need to move in anytime soon,
i have the keys here with me but I can send or bring you the keys after completing the contract process.
I’ve got so many requests but only the fastest fingers lol.

I'm a Realtor, cool, creative and open to ideas. let me know if you are intrigued and willing to occupy my Apartment.
Additional collateral must be verified before Move in: - Demonstrate how the room will be paid for ?
E.g self, parent, proof of income through employment or a guarantor.
Warm Regards
Coll

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#435720 by Michelle Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:36 am
[email protected]

Here is my phone number

+49 1521 9469060

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities