Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435600 by Michelle Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:48 pm
funlalunga1955 <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, The property is available with all the necessary amenities. Is fully furnished, the price is for the whole property including all bills and council tax, also the pets are accepted. At the moment I am with my family in Dundee so I rent it through Airbnb because they will handle the entire rental process on my behalf. Airbnb will handle the visit/check-in once the property is blocked through them, the signature of the physical rental contact and the keys handing. There will be no service fee for you. Hope you don't mind answering a few questions:
1. Who will be living there and what are their occupations?
2. How long will the initial tenancy be required for 3 - 6 - 12 months - longer etc?
Please let me know if you are seriously interested.
My Regards

funlalunga1955 <[email protected]> wrote:
In order to book the property you'll have to deposit first month of rent £800 + £900 as security deposit (refundable at the end of the lease) through Airbnb. So total to pay will be £1,700. You will not pay to me, you will pay to Airbnb agent account, Airbnb can send you the booking request today, is it good for you? Or let me know when you can make the payment so Airbnb send you the booking invoice with the payment of £1,700. You will need to pay the booking. After they confirm your payment, they will contact you and show you the property and give you the keys, Then, if everything is OK, you can sign the contract. If something goes wrong, you will receive all your money back in the same day. Please let me know your final decision
Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement