Room for Rent and other rental scams
#434708 by Michelle Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:43 am

Hello there my name is William.

Well Unfortunately, I got transferred to OHIO, to serve God and humanity. I work with SOS Children's Healthcare here, and am unable to be present for you to view the space, but for your convenience, I’ve attached pictures of the property and am happy to answer any questions you may have, and I really apologize. As the unit is still available for long term and short term purposes. The rent includes all utilities and there are no additional charges incurred. Pet is allowed, A deposit is required to ensure proper care is taken for the duration of your rental agreement. Attached are the interior pictures for you to have an idea how beautiful and spacious the inside looks and also the application form Please fill and get it back to me soonest so we can sort out the rental payment and I can get in touch with the courier service DHL or FedEx soonest for you to have the keys to for next day delivery and other documents.

Details:
Address, 588 Kingston Rd, Belmont, CA 94002 (you can drive by to view the exterior of the building)
Rent: $1250 (Monthly) includes all utilities
Damages fee: $1250 which is refundable at the end of the lease
Date Available: Asap
Size: 740 Sq. Ft.

Included in Rent:- Cable Television- Electricity- Heat- Internet Access- Parking- Water/Sewer- Gas and Stove-Washer/Dryer-2 Closet.

Hope to hear from you soon.May the Peace & Blessing of God be with you.
William C.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement