Room for Rent and other rental scams
#434151 by Michelle Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:07 am
Christie Gericke <[email protected]>

Yes, the room is available. and it's a furnished room which you'll occupy alone, you would share other things such as the kitchen, living room with my daughter but you have a private bedroom with a lock.

My apartment is located at Clausiusstrasse 38, 8006 Zürich which is in the city, you can easily access shops, restaurants, bars and just a little walk to public transport where you can easily commute to any part of the city.

The whole apartment consists of 2 furnished separate rooms, kitchen and bathroom with the Internet (wi-fi) which you can access from any part of the apartment and washing machine too.

The kitchen is equipped with a cooker, oven and several built-in cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer compartment, a sink, a water cooker and a complete set of tableware, cookware and cutlery.

The hallway has a shoe cabinet and storage cupboard and wall mirror. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower.

The monthly rent for the room is 670CHF and a deposit of 1340CHF is required. The deposit is for security purposes and you will get the refund when you are moving out of the apartment.

Also attached are more photos of the apartment for you to have a full knowledge of what it looks like.

I look forward to reading from you again soon.

Christie
Landlord/Landlady: Christie-Leigh Gericke.
Address: Clausiusstrasse 38, 8006 Zürich.
Identity Number: PV3313804..

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement