Room for Rent and other rental scams
#433999 by Michelle Sat May 28, 2022 10:30 am

Hello dear,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I have to tell you that I still have a few people who are interested in the apartment, but I want to rent it to the right person.
The whole family is already home in Spain. At the moment I don't have a person available there to show you the apartment, my daughter is already at home, but that won't be a problem, I can come and show you the apartment in person.
Please note that you can rent the property from 6 months for up to 5 years or more. As I said in the first email, I ask for a security deposit in advance (one month rent + security deposit, is a total of € 1100.00).
I hope you work and have no money problems. If we close the deal, I'd love to do it through Airbnb.
Everything is very easy and safe for both of us.
We will sign a contract, I want everything to be done legally. As I said, no one lives there at the moment, so the apartment is already available. You can visit and move it in the next few days.
Let me know as soon as possible.
My best regards,
Patricia R.

--
Best Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

+34 625599159

[email protected]

Paseo de los Olmos 19, 28005 Madrid, Spain

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement