Room for Rent and other rental scams
#431528 by Michelle Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:25 am
Göken Albert Franziskus <[email protected]>

Good to hear back from.

I will be happy to have someone like you as my tenant and before i can come all the way from Hamburg or secure the house for you, i have to be sure about your willingness and financial capability in paying the move in fee on same day as I will like a situation whereby everything can be finalised on the same day i come to Berlin for the viewing and handing over of keys.

Some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relatives who live in Berlin. Also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by their employers.

Therefore, if you are willing to rent and secure the house for your date ,you will need to review the contract form, if the terms suits your requirements, you will then fill out the required field and sign, make a deposit of refundable security deposit via bank to bank transfer to ensure easy refund if you eventually decide not to take the house after seeing it, once it is confirmed paid into my account, thereafter we can schedule a possible time for the viewing.

If there are any changes in taking the house after viewing, you will be refunded back your deposit which you have made, upon taking the house, the remaining fee has to be paid in cash before moving into the house.

Let me know if you are okay with the arrangements so I can email the copy of the tenancy agreement.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#436600 by AlanJones Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:44 am

Thanks for your interest.
I am the owner of the Flat,I formally reside in the Flat with kids,before I was transferred to Berlin due to my work.It is fully furnished but we can get it unfurnished for you if you prefer that.Below is the details of the flat before we proceed.Flat address: Uffesgade 6, 2200 København, Denmark.
Rent:9,000 DKK per month all bills included Security deposit: 10,000 DKK refundable after your stay in the flat.Minimum Stay: 1 Month(s) Maximum stay:1 yr with the option of extending the contract after 12 months Flat amenities:TV ,CD - DVD - Video,Radio,High -speed Internet with WiFi,Washing Machine ,dryer, gas central Heating, iron and Ironing, board,Gascooker,oven,Electric.Kettle,Toaster,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Microwave e.t.c.Please, i want you to note that i am a kind and honest person,also i spent a lot of money on my property that i want to rent out. Am soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this Flat and want you to treat it as your own,I hope you understand that!!.I want you to keep it clean and tidy always and I will be glad if you are able to fulfill that at the end of your stay in my flat,that is the reason i decided making the rent affordable..Can you kindly answer these following questions: Where are you currently located and what are your full names?
Your nationality?
Your profession?
How long have you been renting ?
Your WhatsApp contact if you have one?
Let me know how soon you are willing to move in, as I am deciding soon on who to lease my flat to.
Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.