Room for Rent and other rental scams
#431349 by Michelle Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:17 pm
Marawan Mostafa < [email protected] >

I am pleased that you are interested in my 1-room apartment at Jülicher Straße 16, 13357 Germany . The room is 32 m² and has a private bathroom and toilet. The apartment is clean and fully furnished with a nice kitchen, washing machine, bathtub and internet. The room is furnished with a double bed mattress, a reading table and a wardrobe. It is centrally located. The room costs EUR 620 per month including additional costs plus a deposit of EUR 500. The deposit will be returned at the end of the rental agreement. For more information you can email me.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#434715 by Michelle Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:38 am

Ich freue mich, dass Sie sich für meine 1-Zimmer-Wohnung interessieren und die folgenden Details werden Ihnen mehr über die Wohnung erzählen.
Ort:Krossener Straße 2 10245 Berlin Friedrichshain Germany.
Zimmergröße: 32m2
Etage: 2. Stock und verfügen über ein eigenes Bad und WC.
Die Wohnung ist sauber und komplett eingerichtet mit einer schönen Küche, Waschmaschine, Badewanne und Internet. Das Zimmer ist mit einer Doppelbettmatratze, einem Lesetisch und einem Kleiderschrank ausgestattet. Es ist zentral gelegen. Das Zimmer kostet monatlich 720 Euro inkl. Nebenkosten plus 500 Euro Kaution. Die Kaution wird am Ende des Mietvertrages zurückerstattet. Für weitere Informationen können Sie mir eine E-Mail schreiben.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.