Room for Rent and other rental scams
#430524 by Michelle Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:13 am
david morrison <[email protected]>

Hello,

First of all, I am looking for a responsible person who can take good care of my flat. I am not after the money for the rent, but I want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will consider the flat as his/her own. I hope you can send me some personal information about yourself. The flat is fully furnished with all the necessary amenities (exactly like in the pics).
It has a dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer. There is one parking spot, a storage unit where you can deposit my furniture (if you don't like it and you want to use your furniture). Pets are allowed! The monthly rent includes all bills (also the council tax), so there is nothing else to be paid on top of that. The property is being managed by Airbnb and they will handle the whole rental process because I live in Spain in this moment.
If you want to know more about the rental process, please get back to me and I will send you the step-by-step procedure.

Regards, David Morrison

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement