Room for Rent and other rental scams
#430064 by Michelle Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:11 pm
Ismail Cakir <[email protected]>

Good to read from you. My name is Ismail Cakir . I am the owner of the property. I live in my apartment before i rent it out for. She move out in January 10, i ask herdes to help me get another cool tenants for the apartment because i really like her attitude. If you are my next tenant . You will have to follow my procedure, i need a neat tenant in my apartment to help me take good care of the apartment.

The rent is €800All bills is included in the rent

Security deposit:€600 refundable after your stay in the flat.

smail Cakir <[email protected]>

Good to read from you. My name is Ismail Cakir . I am the owner of the property. I live in my apartment before i rent it out for. She move out in January i ask herdes to help me get another cool tenants for the apartment because i really like her attitude. If you are my next tenant . You will have to follow my procedure, i need a neat tenant in my apartment to help me take good care of the apartment.

The rent is €400All bills is included in the rent

Security deposit:€300 refundable after your stay in the flat.
Address: de gracia 108,08008 Barcelona Spain
Second floor.

Get back to me with your information bellow to issue my lease contract form :

Your full names ?
Your move in date ?
Your move out date ?
Do you have pet ?

Ps: get back to me as soon as possible.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement