Room for Rent and other rental scams
#430059 by Michelle Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:07 am
Whois Record for SandonAto-Klinik.com

NAMECHEAP INC NameCheap, Inc.
Created on 2021-12-22
Expires on 2022-12-22

Francesca Gallina wrote < [email protected] >:

Hi there,

The apartment can now be rented for a short or long term. I bought this apartment for my niece when he was studying in Germany. We occasionally rent the apartment for short periods through Airbnb. My niece has finished his studies and I have decided to rent the apartment for a long time / if possible for an indefinite period.

The apartment has been recently renovated and beautifully decorated to make you feel at home

Now a little bit about me so that we can get to know each other better. My name is Francesca Gallina, I am 56 years old and a doctor at a neurological clinic in Milan / Italy. Italian and English are the basic languages ​​that I speak and write very well, but we can also communicate in German. As I am currently not in Germany, the transaction will be securely carried out by a third party.
We have invested a lot in this apartment and we would be grateful if you would treat it like at home. Please note that the apartment is to be rented fully furnished (no furniture storage required), but can also be rented unfurnished / partially furnished on request.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Greetings from Italy!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement