Room for Rent and other rental scams
#429686 by Michelle Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:17 am
Rene Clem <[email protected]>

I have attached information from the contract.
Pets are allowed. You can register at the address if you need. This is not shared! Fully furnished and equipped. Parking is available. You can rent for a minimum of one month and maximum for 5 years with a contract! I have the property listed on Airbnb ( https://www.airbnb.com ) If you want to reserve / rent the property safely & transparently. The property is available to move in on 17 December. I have someone accommodated until the 16 December. There's no point in organizing visits/viewings because I'm 100% sure that someone will reserve/rent it by the 17 December. About reservation: Monthly rent with all bills included is €440; Security deposit with Airbnb is €440 + €23 (fees). The total amount to reserve/rent the property is: €440 + €440 + €23 = €903. Also, your security deposit is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires. Anytime you are ready and have €903 available on your credit card / bank account I can send you the Airbnb booking link and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the property and move in from 17 December onwards. P.S. Don't come with other solutions because I will not take them into consideration.
If you agree with my terms please answer the following questions: How many people ? Can you please show me a review from your former Landlord? Do you have an employment contract at the moment? What kind of work do you do?", or What company do you work for?

Thank you, #staysafe!
Rene

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#429721 by Michelle Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:31 pm

I have attached information from the contract.
Pets are allowed. You can register at the address if you need. This is not shared! Fully furnished and equipped. Parking is available. You can rent for a minimum of one month and maximum for 5 years with a contract! I have the property listed on Airbnb ( https://www.airbnb.com ) If you want to reserve / rent the property safely & transparently. The property is available to move in on 22 December. I have someone accommodated until the 21 December. There's no point in organizing visits/viewings because I'm 100% sure that someone will reserve/rent it by the 22 December. About reservation: Monthly rent with all bills included is €1390; Security deposit with Airbnb is €1390 + €23 (fees). The total amount to reserve/rent the property is: €1390 + €1390 + €23 = €2803. Also, your security deposit is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires. Anytime you are ready and have €2803 available on your credit card / bank account I can send you the Airbnb booking link and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the property and move in from 22 December onwards. P.S. Don't come with other solutions because I will not take them into consideration.
If you agree with my terms please answer the following questions: How many people ? Can you please show me a review from your former Landlord? Do you have an employment contract at the moment? What kind of work do you do?", or What company do you work for?

Thank you, #staysafe!
Rene

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#430420 by Michelle Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:11 pm
Rene Clem <[email protected]>

please contact me on whatsapp for the booking link: Rene Clem Webb +31687005121 https://wa.me/message/DAMFK2ZLI34FD1