Room for Rent and other rental scams
#429262 by Michelle Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:55 pm
BRARIER. < [email protected] > wrote:

I am contacting you about our apartment type 3 located in Ettelbrück which is still available. Concerning me, given my professional situation, my little family and I are absent from Luxembourg. We are currently in Dover in England within the framework of my professional occupations. We would like to inform you that the project for which we have invested here in Dover will take us about ten years so we will not be returning to the country anytime soon and all this will be indicated in the contract, so our property is therefore free to be busy.

Thus in view of our unavailability and taking into account the requirements of my new occupations, my eldest son residing in France in Nantes will make the trip for the visit and the signing of documents with you. So if you are really interested in our offer, tell us so that my son can come back for a possible visit and the finalization of the rental because last week he had made a trip for a suitor who was strongly interested but who finally did not did not attend the RDV due to lack of financial means; so we don't want him to start these kinds of shuttles again ...

I confirm that the net rent is 460 € and the monthly charges (water, electricity and heating) are 62 € or the rent including tax is 522 €. Regarding the deposit to be paid, I will try to define it by common agreement with you but I do not accept aid from an organization. If you benefit from them, you should collect them directly on your personal account. Understand that in reality we are not renting our property for financial gain but just so as not to leave it empty and unmaintained. Our furniture is still in the accommodation, we rent our furnished or empty accommodation according to your convenience.

We would like to inform you that our accommodation is located on rue du Canal in Ettelbrück because given that some of our effects are still in the accommodation, we will not be able to give you the exact address of our property but our son will send you there. will drive during the appointment and he will take care of moving these effects immediately after the finalization of the rental. We do not hesitate to tell you that our accommodation is well equipped as described and the photos are representative of its current condition (having been taken recently) and for information, I am sending you back the characteristics of my accommodation: F3 bright, very calm in Standing Residence. Beautiful living room with open fitted kitchen of over 65m2 opening onto a large terrace. 2 bedrooms, one with a large dressing room, bathroom, separate WC. New condition, with a cellar and a large garage

In order for us to have an idea about your request, please provide us with the following information:

Name:.........
First name:............
Current place of residence: .......................
Profession:..........
Lease term:........
Number of people to live in the accommodation (couple or single): .....
Telephone number: ..............
Type of rental (furnished or empty): ..........

While waiting to read you again because the rental of our property is urgent and despite the time difference, we will answer you as soon as possible even during the night if necessary.

I leave you my son's telephone number for the necessary details on the rental of our property and for the appointment:

Mobile phone: 0033 7 80 99 16 14 (it is often taken, please leave an SMS and he will contact you as soon as it is available)

Regards
Mr & Mrs BRARIER

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement