Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428615 by Michelle Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:35 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment at: Habsburger Straße 132, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau . The apartment can be rented. My German language is very bad, I hope you can understand me. I would like to introduce myself: my name is Yvette Loreta Reséndez, I am 41 years old and a doctor. I was married to a German and have dual citizenship (Spanish and German citizenship).
The apartment is mine, I bought it with my ex-husband and after the divorce the apartment and many other things came back to me. After this divorce I decided to move from Germany. Now I live in Madrid / Spain but I don't want to sell the apartment, so I want to rent the apartment for any period of time (from 3 months to 10 years or more). I don't want to make any money renting out, but what interests me is finding a responsible tenant who will keep the apartment clean and in good condition.
Now I will tell you some features of the apartment:
This is a 3-room apartment with: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 cellar, 2 parking spaces, with a total area of ​​62m². The apartment is on the second floor and the property is in a wonderful location
The apartment is equipped with: air conditioning, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, stove, iron, microwave, grill, toaster, blender, refrigerator, coffee maker, LED TV, DVD player, etc. It is fully furnished and has recently been refurbished . Pets are allowed, but I ask you to make sure that everything is always clean.
As already mentioned, the apartment is fully furnished and can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
Nobody lives in the apartment at the moment and the apartment can be rented immediately.
The monthly rent is 516 euros (warm), it includes heating costs, electricity, gas, water costs, garbage disposal, property tax, building insurance, internet and cable TV.
I would like a "deposit" of 516 euros in the first month of rental. The deposit is fully refundable the moment you decide to move out of my apartment (I need to know 2 months in advance when you will be leaving the apartment).

If you are interested in renting the apartment, please give me some information about yourself (age, occupation, lifestyle or what you think is a good tenant) and also this information:

· How many people would live in the apartment?
· When do you want to move? (Check-in date)
· In which period do you want to rent?
· Do you have pets?
· When are your best times / days to visit the property?

I hope the email wasn't too long, but I wanted to give you step by step information about the apartment.

PS: DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO RENT THE APARTMENT FROM JOB CENTER.

Greetings from Spain!
Yvette Loreta Reséndez

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement