Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428599 by Michelle Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 am

Good Morning,

-Apartment with a dream view at Theresienhöhe in Theresienhöhe 6, - Munich - € 700 - 32 m² is furnished and renovated exactly as in the pictures. Additional costs (hot / cold water, electricity, WiFi, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rent, you have a parking space.
The rent is 700 EUR / month. The deposit is EUR 2100, - and you will get the deposit back when you leave the apartment (please inform me at least 30 days before departure so that I can find a new tenant). Registration is possible on request.
You can be sure that I will never ask you to leave the apartment, I want to rent it out for a long time.
How long do you want to stay?

I am waiting for your email to see if you are satisfied with the information I have made about my apartment, to arrange a viewing of the apartment and to make other necessary arrangements.

The reservation is made on the AirBnb platform as I am a profile company. If you agree with AirBnb, please let us know. AirBnb will send you the booking offer by email.

I am waiting for your answer.

Husekler Steinal

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement