Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428590 by Michelle Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello,

The apartment is still available, clean and ready for use in the short or long term. I bought this apartment for my son while studying in Germany. My son has finished his studies and we have decided to rent it long-term / indefinitely if possible.Occasionally, we also rent it out on Airbnb.com for short periods of time. The monthly rent is 650 euros and includes all additional costs (heating, electricity, etc.). The deposit for moving in is 1000 euros and is fully refunded when you leave the apartment.The recently renovated apartment all are fully furnished and equipped and consists of:

Big Open Room
Equipped kitchen
Bathroom
1st floor
Building parking lot
Living area 28.00 m²

The apartment is optimally connected to public transport, the bus connections stop practically across the street, the train station can be reached by bus in less than 10 minutes. The next motorway entrance is 2 km away. In walking distance there are numerous shops, such as supermarkets, bakeries, a pharmacy, the city library, numerous restaurants and coffee houses as well as doctors of different specialties.
Now a little bit about me so that we can get to know each other better. My name is Wendel Anders, 58 years old and I own a company in the automotive industry in Sweden. Sweedish and English are the basic languages that I speak and write very well, but we can also communicate in German( i translate on the internet). Since I am not in Germany now, the transaction will be safely carried out by a third party agency( Airbnb.com). There are no additional costs for you.
I would really appreciate a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.
I really do NOT have time to waste so please reply to me ONLY if you are really interested.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Please note that the apartment is rented fully furnished (no deposit required for furniture), but can also be rented unfurnished / partially furnished on request.
I expect your answer as soon as possible.

Greetings from Sweden!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement