Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428257 by Michelle Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:09 am
Ana Maria S. <[email protected]>

Hi,

I have just checked my email and I have seen your request regarding my apartment 64 m² (1 kitchen / 1 Bath / 2 Rooms / 1 parking spot) in Körnerstraße, 24103 Kiel.

I bought the apartment with bank credit 5 years ago when I worked in Kiel, but this year I moved to Spain with my projects and now I have to rent it to pay the remaining credit to the bank.
I am not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will see the apartment as his or her own and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself. I am looking for a responsible person that can take a very good care of my apartment.

The apartment is fully furnished with all necessary amenities (it’s exactly like in the pics).
It can be rented furnished or unfurnished (storage space available in the basement).

The rent of the apartment for 1 month is 400 EUR and (kaution) security deposit EUR 1000.
I’m sure that you will love it.
Small pets are also welcome!

Thanks,Ana Maria

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement