Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427878 by Michelle Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:24 pm
Von: [email protected]
Betreff: 1 room balcony, garage, renovated, fitted kitchen
Hi there,

First of all, thank you very much for your interest in my "1 room balcony, garage, renovated, fitted kitchen" in Clayallee 366 in Berlin, 550 € 32 m2 "
I bought this apartment for myself when I lived in Germany and had a business there, but for some time I have been returning to the Netherlands and renting it out on a long-term basis.
The apartment is exactly like the pictures. All additional costs for WiFi, including parking, are included in the price.
The rent is 550 EUR / month. The deposit is 1650 euros and you will receive the deposit back at the exit of the apartment (please contact us at least 30 days before departure to find a new tenant).
Rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment for which I have no plans to return to Germany. So I won't bother you

I have always worked as an architect and communications manager: in national and multinational companies and as a self-employed person in the Netherlands and Germany.

At the beginning I have a few questions:

- How many people live in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- Are you a student?
- How do you pay the rent?
- Where do you come from?
- Your phone number.

I am waiting for your email to see if you agree with my information about my apartment, to arrange a viewing of the apartment and to make other necessary arrangements.

Renting takes place via the AIRBNB or TRIPADVISOR platform, you are the only tenant. We have a normal rental agreement according to German rules, which is signed when the apartment is handed over. I don't have a choice, I can't come to Germany now, so I decided on one of the two platforms.

I am waiting for your answer, on which of the two platforms would you like to book the apartment?

All the best

Oddek Steinal

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement