Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427770 by Michelle Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank you for showing interest in my apartment. I asked Rain to help me advertise the apartment because I need a suitable tenant for the apartment. I guess she has told you the rent and the deposit. I have told her that I am going to rent the room on a first come first serve basis. But once you book the room you can be rest assured that you have the room when it is time to move in.

The apartment is located at the center of the city where you have access to so many amenities. There are supermarkets around where you can get stuff and easy access to transportation links to anywhere in the city. It is fully furnished and what you only need to bring into the apartment is your personal luggage or you feel like changing some kitchen utensils personally. The environment of the apartment is peaceful and homely. The rent is 500 per room and it includes all bills and the deposit is 700, but for the whole apartment, the rent is 1000 per month and it also includes all bills and the deposit is 1400.

Concerning visitation, you will have to make the arrangement with her since she is the one living in the apartment now and it will not make sense for me to invade her privacy. And to also inform you, my son's wife gave birth to a lovely boy so I had to visit the family in the UK because I could not hold back the excitement of being a grandfather.

Here is the procedure for securing the apartment.:
1. You will provide me with some details about yourself like:
Your full name
Address
Occupation
Nationality
Institution of Study ( For Student only)
Course of Study (For Student only)
Place of Work and Address
Date of birth
Marital Status
Date to move in and out
2. I will use the provided details to make a lease agreement which I will sign and send to you to also sign.
3. You will make a payment for the reservation
4. You will send the signed part of the agreement and the confirmation of the payment back to me as well as a copy of your ID so I can issue you receipt and finally close advert on the room.

When I prepare the contract, it will be stated categorically that all payments made will be refunded in case you change your mind about renting the apartment during the time of visit or during the time you want to move in. This is just to assure you that you are very safe renting my apartment. I will also send a copy of my ID along with the contract and also the anmeldung is possible.

Do get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in securing the room so I can start working on the lease contract. Also let me know if you have been vaccinated.

Thank you,
Mr Jaap.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement