Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427610 by throwaway789 Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:58 pm
The house is still available for rent and it's ready for immediate move in. Actually, I own and lived in the house with my family for 2years before we moved out due to work transfer to Fresno, California.The house address is {2214 E 2nd St #5, Long Beach, CA 90803}.The rent is $1350 and the security deposit $900. It has a 2bedrooms, 1.5baths and one attached garage. Appliances included are washer, dryer, oven,dishwasher, new fridge...Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas and electric

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE

FULL NAMES__________________________?
HOME AND CELL PHONES ________________________?
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________?
CITY: _______________?
STATE:______________?
ZIP CODE: ____________?
MARITAL STATUS:___________?
SEX:__________?
DATE OF BIRTH:_________?
OCCUPATION_______________
HOW MANY KIDS IF YOU HAVE ANY_________?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LIVING IN THE HOUSE__________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO MOVE IN____________________?
HOW SOON CAN YOU COME UP WITH THE SECURITY DEPOSIT___________?
DO YOU HAVE A PET________________?
HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________?
DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?
DO YOU DRINK ______________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____

Looking forward to hearing from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you...Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys to you,please we are giving you all this based on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that we have not seen yet and only putting everything into God's hands,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this...

The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as you wish to....A Deposit of $900 (which happens to be the security deposit) is required before moving in...Feel free to call me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you....my number is (+1 559-825-4596).The house will be available for rent for a period of 4 years so you have a choice of deciding how long you intend to stay there...

Remain Blessed.
Advertisement