Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427313 by Michelle Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:18 am
Abigail Courten < [email protected] >

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.
The apartment has a living area of ​​58 m², 1 bedroom, is fully furnished and has been recently renovated.

The property can also be rented unfurnished, in which case I will take care of the removal and storage of the furniture.
The apartment has air conditioning, stove, fridge / freezer, washing machine, LED TV every room, vacuum cleaner etc.
The additional costs (water, heating, electricity) are already included in the rent of € 400 and are automatically paid monthly from my account.
I have decided to keep the rent of this apartment affordable as it is not my main source of income and I am aware
how overpriced real estate in Germany is. My priority is not to make huge profits, but to find a nice tenant to take care of the apartment.
The deposit of € 400 will be refunded to you when you move out (a 30-day notice period is required).
Pets are allowed as long as they do not cause serious damage.

Now a little bit about myself: My name is Abigail Courten and I am from Great Britain.
I bought and renovated the apartment while living and working in Germany for a year and a half in 2018.
Now I'm permanently back in England, so I'm looking for a reliable tenant. A long-term contract would be best, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Unfortunately, for professional and health reasons, I will no longer be able to travel abroad in the next few months. That's why I have a real estate agency
entrusted with extensive experience in the field of international rentals to handle the whole process. I will pay all of the costs for this.
So, if you like that, let me know how many people you intend to move in with and for how long.
I would also be very happy to receive more information about you personally.
You can answer in English or German.

Best regards,

Abigail Courten

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement