Room for Rent and other rental scams
#426976 by Pontob Oos Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:57 am
Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in: Nikolsburger Str. 4, 10717 Berlin. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen (62 m2). The rent is 510 euro/month included additional cost (warm rent). The security deposit is 1450 euro, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice).
A little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better.
So, I am Sofia Dickinson I am 51 Years old, I have 54 year old husband Robert and we work in the software industry in the quality management department of a company located Madrid, which specializes in government software.
As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. You will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store things if you need to.
I would like to know something about you, for example, your occupation, financial situation, monthly income for people who will live in the apartment, how many people will have to live at home and for how long do you plan to stay?

I hope you got a good first impression, and please if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Would love to hear back from you!
Kind regards from Spain,
Sofia Dickinson
Advertisement