Room for Rent and other rental scams
#426806 by Michelle Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 am

Subject: Re: Luxurious 2 bed + den | 2 bath Stunning CONDO

Hello,

The 2 bedroom plus den/2 bath condo from 14022 North Bluff Rd, White Rock, BC is still available. The rent for the entire apartment is 1650$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). Pets are allowed (as long as you clean up after them). This apartment is a private property, paid in full and no mortgage on it.There is no need for additional repairs because it was renovated before my departure. You can also rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished without any increase of the rent.

What I can tell you about me is that I'm 47 years old, married with 2 children. I work as an engineer in the construction industry (Acciona Group - an industrial group. They have a lot of projects all over the globe. They moved me to the Spain construction department because they have a new project here. Since I need to stay here for more than 5 years I decided to rent the place). I need a responsible tenant to move into my apartment and maintain it during my absence. The apartment is vacant so you can move-in anytime you want. I have never rented this apartment and I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of it. (It's your choice for how long you need to rent it for, either 2, 3, 6 months or 1 year rental contract with the option of renewal).

If you are interested, please give me some information about yourself so I can make an idea about who will rent the place and confirm how many people will be occupying the property? When are you looking to move? How long are you planning to stay in the apartment? When are the most suitable hours / days to see the property?

Best regards,
Christian Florres
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement