Room for Rent and other rental scams
#426756 by Michelle Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:23 am
Claudia Mullett <[email protected]>

How are you doing? Sure you are good.

I have rooms available in a 3 bedroom shared apartment.

Do you mind telling me a bit about yourself, since I need to do a pre-selection on whom to give the room to.

For me it would be best if you could write to me about yourself, hobbies, age , interest, nationality, current address and entering date, city or area you desire to live etc.

Information about the apartment, Pictures, price and address will come on request.

Best regards

Claudia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#427311 by Michelle Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:06 am
Claudia Mullett <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds perfect:)
The lease contract will run indefinite for short and long term rent, All utilities charges are included in the monthly rent and it's a 3 bedroom flat.
Registration is possible with the apartment and there is a guest toilet in the apartment.
The room in the picture is your private room. We all have separate rooms, bathrooms and toilets, but we will share common areas like sitting room, kitchen, dining, laundry.
I will like to write about myself so as to have a first impression of your future flatmate.
I'm Claudia 35 years old(Female) half German and half Dutch. I study chemical engineering and I've just started working to start a new life. I'm career oriented and want to enjoy what I do, I speak English more often at work and love to learn more languages. I work with Exxon Europe offshore projects, it's likely you stay more than I do in the apartment. I believe in caring about who people are and not what they have. I like watching movies, listening to music, going to the beach, cinema, concert, amusement park, biking and sports. Responsible social media and Facebook avoiding, but much better on text and I don't really enjoy smartphones:-) love my computer. I personally don't have Facebook and don't like sharing my personal life on social media either. I have shared a flat with many people, so I have a lot of experience sharing spaces with people. I keep my spaces clean, enjoy spending social time with my housemates, and really value open communication and respect. I don't smoke and am a very humble person. I don't have any problem with people that smoke in designated areas.
For me, a Flatshare means very clearly that one has contact with one another and shares his everyday life. This is why personal sympathy comes first. It would be nice if a friendship developed over time.

I also like cooking and eating, watching TV, being active in the sport, going to the beer garden or going to the movies, etc. There are also shared evenings on the roof terrace with a beer or glass of wine, or football shows with chips and beer.
Of course, it also takes time for ourselves and the apartment provides enough privacy.
The important thing in a shared flat is that you can do something together now and then, but also everyone can make his own thing. It must be balanced and fit for both.

If the offer seems perfect, we proceed on this offer.
Have a wonderful day.

Claudia.

Claudia Mullett <[email protected]>

Thanks for the compliments, all sounds perfect, Sure we'll get along together:-) also Nice reading about you on your write up.

Now I'm ready to make you my flatmate, so you have to secure my Data and ID. I can guarantee you we will be good friends and flatmates.

The other lady Helene, 19 years old, will be coming from Germany by September for her internship.

Alongside, I attached her picture with my ID to this email.

I'm currently offshore in Ukraine on the oil ridge for work and I will be back home by 22nd of August so video and calls will not be possible due to the restriction on oil rigs and offshore policy until my arrival.

We can meet via video/calls when I return and do virtual viewing, until then we' ll stay in contact via email and I will be at your disposal for any assistance as soon as possible.

It will be difficult to keep the apartment until your arrival without reservation due to many students coming for studies.

I also have another girl requesting my room, hope you understand this situation.

In procedure to the offer/sublease a reservation will be done as soon as possible to secure the room for your use if this suits you perfectly.

Since you have the idea of what the apartment looks like from the pictures.

To make the reservation, I will sign and send the lease agreement contract by email and you will sign it then make necessary payment of the rent and deposit to reserve the apartment for use.

The signed copy of the contract together with a screenshot or receipt proof of payment will be send back me.

With this procedure you have secure the apartment for your occupancy prior your moving in date.

However the contract can be terminated thereafter your access if anything changes or the room is not suitable as described and your payment will be refunded as soon as requested.

If this suits your interest, kindly forward your information to prepare a contract.

Full name...

Current address...

Moving in date....

Contact Email/Number...

Have a nice Evening.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Claudia.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities